Total Paid: $215,335.51

Total Members: 120041

[Finished] Halloween Treat !!!!

Started by marijoy 2018-10-28 at 21:58
7 replies to this topic
Admin
Admin
Posts: 585


FINISHED!
For those not yet added, Kindly send ticket. Thank you sooooo much!!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fcjk9c.png


Get ready for Zigmanetwork`s yearly Trick or Treat Cashback Bonus!

For your Deposits, Receive 10% Cashback bonus!!

10% additional cash on your deposits will be added to your purchase balance .

Promo Period: October 29 - November 2 ,2018

Our Sites:
Twickerz.com Yougetprofit.com Zigma.Cash


Sincerely,
Zigmanetwork Management




« Last Edit: 2018-11-03 at 03:54 by Admin »
alanchang
Basic
Posts: 9
i deposited USD 21 to my account
pls send me cash bonus
thank you
matarun
Premium
Posts: 13
Received: $16.08000
Balance: $0.03255
Referrals: 877
Quote: marijoy
http://i68.tinypic.com/fcjk9c.png


Get ready for Zigmanetwork`s yearly Trick or Treat Cashback Bonus!

For your Deposits, Receive 10% Cashback bonus!!

10% additional cash on your deposits will be added to your purchase balance .

Promo Period: October 29 - November 2 ,2018

Our Sites:
Twickerz.com Yougetprofit.com Zigma.Cash


Sincerely,
Zigmanetwork Management




matarun
Premium
Posts: 13
Received: $16.08000
Balance: $0.03255
Referrals: 877
Great promo
Thanks and happy halloween

SolidSnake
Gold
Posts: 124
Received: $1365.68200
Balance: $43.49629
Referrals: 742
Many thanks for the promo!

I've made a deposit an hour or two ago.. do I have to send a support ticket in order to receive the bonus?
AaronAcosta
Premium
Posts: 15
Received: $103.06000
Balance: $10.86050
Referrals: 611
taya42
Premium
Posts: 15
Received: $21.66000
Balance: $6.54230
Referrals: 193
Quote: SolidSnake
Many thanks for the promo!

I've made a deposit an hour or two ago.. do I have to send a support ticket in order to receive the bonus?


I want make deposit tomorrow. Did you get bonus without support ticket or with one?
Please answer me.
Thanks.
jaguar16000
Gold
Moderator
Posts: 94
Quote: SolidSnake
Many thanks for the promo!

I've made a deposit an hour or two ago.. do I have to send a support ticket in order to receive the bonus?


Yes you have to send a support ticket because adding bonuses is a manual process
Thanks for understanding.

Information

Proof of Payments News

Support

FAQ Contact Us

© 2013-2017 YouGetProfit All rights reserved. Design by 33brushes

Software Developed By EvolutionScript.com